Ask any marijuana enthusiast what their favourite strain is, the best product on the marke, or the top cannabis dispensary store in the area and chances are you’ll get a different answer from every person.
Since each person has a different goal for their cannabis consumption, it can be difficult to base your own purchasing decisions on another person’s recommendations. A better approach is to visit different dispensaries and ask questions of the staff. This will help ensure you are buying the best cannabis for you.
So what kind of questions should you ask dispensary staff? Start with our list below and add or remove questions as needed!
Questions To Ask At A Cannabis Dispensary
One of the best indicators that you’ve found a top cannabis dispensary store is whether or not the staff are knowledgeable and passionate about the products. If you have never used marijuana before, you definitely want staff who are eager to help, so ask away!
- What kinds of cannabis varieties do you carry (Indica, Sativa, Hybrid)?
- What kinds of products do you carry? Edibles, Vapes, Flowers and Buds, Topicals, etc.
- Where do your products come from? Look for products that are produced by a licensed manufacturer.
- Where do your flowers and buds come from? How are they cultivated?
- What do you recommend for _____? Examples – chronic pain, relaxation, concentration, diseases/or illness, etc. The idea is to find the product that will produce your desired effects.
Other Ways To Identify A Top Cannabis Dispensary Store
Asking questions isn’t the only way to find the right dispensary for you. You should feel comfortable and welcome inside the store. Each dispensary will have a different vibe. Find one that works for you.
You’ll also want to take the time to read online reviews or customer testimonials. These will give you a good idea of the level of service you can expect from the dispensary and the quality of their products.
When it comes down to it, a top cannabis dispensary store is very much like any other business. They should carry quality products that meet your needs, the staff should be knowledgeable, welcoming, and helpful, and you should feel comfortable and confident about making a purchase from the dispensary.