As more and more barriers to marijuana use fall, there’s been an increase in the number of dispensaries all across Vancouver, raising the question of how to find a Vancouver premium weed store in the midst of so much competition. You could shop at the dispensary that is most convenient for you, but with so many choices in and around the city, it may be worth your while to shop around.
Every dispensary is different. Not only do they carry different stock, they have different staff, different levels of knowledge and service, and each has their own unique vibe. Some dispensaries are strictly no-nonsense retail sales locations where you can get in, get what you need, and get out. Others give off an almost high-end boutique feel while others feel like a place you’d love to hang out and enjoy your buzz. The feel of a dispensary is very individual and we can’t tell you that one is any better than the other. Check out a few different ones and you’ll see what we mean about different vibes. Sooner or later you’ll find one that is the perfect fit for your needs.
What we can tell you is that there is a difference in product quality, service, staff knowledge, selection, and customer experiences – and those are the qualities we recommend you take a look at when you begin your search for a Vancouver premium weed store.
5 Factors To Guide You To A Premium Weed Dispensary
- Product Quality. Dispensaries get their products from all over. Some work with local growers. Some grow their own weed. Some purchase their weed from wholesalers. That opens the door to a wide range of product quality. Shop around. Ask questions. Learn what you can about what you’re buying so you end up with products that meet your standards and medicinal or recreational needs.
- Services. Marijuana dispensaries are businesses and offer different levels of service. Some have naturopaths on staff. Some offer free delivery or mail order services. Some are open limited hours while others are open more often. Again, do some research to find the level of service that is right for your needs. The key here is to find the best fit for you.
- Staff Knowledge. New users, in particular, will want to find a dispensary that has friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable staff. Dispensary staff are your resource for questions about the products, marijuana usage, side effects, and more. Great staff will be able to help you choose the right products for your needs or desired effects for a better experience.
- Selection. Of course, one of the biggest considerations in finding the right weed store is product selection. If you have never been inside a dispensary before you will be amazed at the wide variety of cannabis products available! But, like every other business, dispensaries differ in what they sell. Some are strictly a flowers and buds type of business. Others will offer edibles, vapes, topicals, and accessories. Save yourself a wasted trip by visiting Vancouver dispensaries online to see if they carry the products you are interested in before visiting in person.
- Customer Reviews. Don’t forget to check out customer reviews! While we often ask friends and family for business recommendations, that can be hard to do with marijuana dispensaries. That’s where customer reviews come in handy. A Vancouver premium weed store will have positive reviews. You can learn a lot about a dispensary by the customer comments.
Visit The Healing Tree, A Vancouver Premium Weed Store
Looking for a Vancouver dispensary that meets all of the above criteria? Visit The Healing Tree; Leafly has rated The Healing Tree as a Top 10 dispensary in BC and a Top 3 dispensary in Vancouver! We are dedicated to the customer experience and are proud to carry a wide selection of products to meet any medicinal or recreational marijuana need!